I’m going to be very honest with you here. Due to the nature of the situation in the UK there aren’t any casino rooms which are listed on Gamstop that currently accept PayPal as a payment method. If any other websites states otherwise then I would advise you to stay away from them because they aren’t sharing accurate information.
However, I have a solution that works for me and in my opinion is far superior to using PayPal as a payment method for casinos. The solution I’m talking about is cryptocurrency, specifically Bitcoin. The best part is that you can actually use PayPal to buy Bitcoin which you can use to fund your casino account, so this way your banking credentials stay safe. Don’t worry I will guide you through these few easy steps to get you going at your casino of choice.
Quick Guide: How To Use PayPal To Fund Your Casino Account
Step 2: Buy Bitcoin using Paypal – Fastest way to buy bitcoin using paypal is via Paxful.
Follow the following step to buy Bitcoin via once you have registered:
- Login to Paxful
- Click “Buy Bitcoin”
- Select PayPal as your Preferred method of payment
- Select from the list of sellers. Make sure when buying you sell at a higher amount than you are funding your account with
- If you have followed the above 4 steps you should have funds in your account.
The next few steps will guide you to using bitcoin to fund Hustles Casino.
- Go back to Hustles Casino and select Bitcoin as deposit method. You will be given a long number ( 25-30 digits) This is your Bitcoin address where you will be sending the bitcoin you have bought. Copy that address
- Go back to Paxful, where you have bought bitcoin and select Wallet.
- Press “Send Bitcoin” and Paste/enter the bitcoin address you have copied
- Within few minutes of sending the bitcoin it should appear in your Hustles Casino Account.
Entire process took me around 8-10 minutes. Within 10 minutes I was able to register for an account there and pay for bitcoin using PayPal
Casinos Below Only Accept PayPal If Using The Above Method
If you’re new to gambling, you probably haven’t heard of non Gamstop casinos. But, if you’re an experienced gambler like me, then you know all about it. All gamblers know about this reputed online service that offers the possibility for players to request self-exclusion from all UK gambling activities.
These include slots, casinos, and every other type of gambling. Now, as a passionate gambler with over 20 years of experience, I can tell you one thing. If you ever had a gambling problem, I’d strongly recommend steering clear of non Gamstop casinos.
My list of the best non Gamstop Casino sites that I have reviewed and tested:
Gamstop is a huge national multi-operator with a self-exclusion system aimed at problematic players. Those players with gambling problems can use this self-exclusion system to make the entire process more comfortable.
Once you register the details at Gamstop, the player will be offered a verification process on every online casino site. The registered and verified players are not allowed to use online casino services anymore.
Risks of playing at Non Gamstop casinos
- Quick Guide: How To Use PayPal To Fund Your Casino Account
- Casinos Below Only Accept PayPal If Using The Above Method
- Gamstop overview
- Risks of playing at Non Gamstop casinos
- What you need to know about non Gamstop casinos
- Non Gamstop casinos that accept PayPal FAQ
- Are there non Gamstop casinos that accept PayPal?
- What to do if a casino doesn't accept PayPal?
- Are winnings on non Gamstop casinos free of taxes?
- Is it difficult to use PayPal as a payment method on non Gamstop casinos?
- Is it possible to reverse or cancel self-exclusion?
- Is Gamstop free?
- Is it possible to self-exclude from all gambling sites?
- For how long can the period of self-exclusion last on Gamstop?
- Is Curacao good for gambling?
- Is it possible to put a ban on gambling sites in your bank?
Then, there’s the issue with player identity. Uploading an ID proof with a different name leads to nothing but trouble and a permanent IP address block as well as the loss of winnings.
What you need to know about non Gamstop casinos
Many websites allow you to browse between non Gamstop casinos. Mostly, it’s players with gambling problems that are looking for these casinos. Gamstop excluded and banned many slot games, but there are exceptions.
The whole point of Gamstop is to make sure every player is safe through several safety regulations. However, some casinos don’t practice this policy. These casinos are known as non Gamstop casinos. These gambling sites don’t apply national regulations, but they do offer winnings free of taxes.
Many non Gamstop casinos give a second chance to banned players to start fresh in a new casino. The biggest advantage of these gambling sites is that they don’t follow the same restrictions or limits as UKGC casinos.
All the usual payment methods are there, including PaySafeCard, Ecopayz, Mastercard, Visa, even cryptocurrencies. However, many non Gamstop casinos don’t accept PayPal, which is one of the most preferred methods of payment for
That’s why I’ve decided to come up with this guide to non Gamstop casinos that accept PayPal. Before I delve deeper into the matter, it’s also important to mention that non Gamstop casinos aren’t that strict about account verification like UKGC casinos. This is one of the main reasons why professional players choose them.
Madame Chance is one of very few female themed casinos. It’s been around since 2016, and it takes pride in having an outstanding online platform. It offers a wide range of amazing promotions and fantastic games.
All those players who love a reputable, genuine online casino will enjoy this one. All new players get a fine welcome bonus while there are promotions all over the place. You can easily win many prizes and cash rewards. With impressive customer support and the latest security protocols, your personal information will be in the best hands possible.